Copyright and Reuse of Material
The marks “Vista.ai”, “HeartVista”, “RTHawk”, “RTHawk Research”, “SpinBench” and the Heartvista logo are trademarks and/or service marks of HeartVista, Inc. The content and design of HeartVista’s website are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, display, transmit, or frame any of these materials without prior written consent from HeartVista, except that you may view, download, display and print a single copy of these materials on a single computer for personal, noncommercial use only, so long as:
- you do not alter or modify the materials in any way;
- you include all applicable notices and disclaimers (including copyright notices);
- you do not use the materials in a way that suggests an association with HeartVista. You understand and agree that title to these materials shall not pass to you or any other user.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without HeartVista’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Financial Conflict of Interest
HeartVista, Inc. (HeartVista) has adopted this policy in response to Financial Conflict of Interest (FCOI) Regulation 42 CFR Part 50 Subpart F (grants and cooperative agreements) and 45 CFR Part 94 (contracts). These regulations address the responsibility of applicants for promoting objectivity in research for which funding is sought from the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS) or any component of the PHS (such as the National Institute of Health [NIH]). The goal of these regulations is to promote objectivity in research by establishing standards that provide a reasonable expectation that the design, conduct, and reporting of research performed under PHS grants, cooperative agreements or contracts will be free from bias resulting from Investigator conflicts of interest.
In basic terms, a conflict of interest occurs when there is a conflict between an individual’s private interests and their professional obligations to the extent that one might reasonably question their actions. This policy addresses potential conflicts of interest between the private financial interests of HeartVista employees or contractors and their research or work for HeartVista related to federally funded projects.
HeartVista recognizes our responsibility to preserve public trust that the research performed by HeartVista and supported by PHS funds is conducted without bias and with the highest scientific and ethical standards. HeartVista has developed this policy in order to establish the processes by which Investigators must disclose any Significant Financial Interest to HeartVista, by which HeartVista evaluates the Significant Financial Interest on a case-by-case basis to determine whether or not it represents a Financial Conflict of Interest, and by which HeartVista takes appropriate remedial action in the case of a Financial Conflict of Interest.